Friday 21 May 2021 (weigh-ins only)
Saturday 22 May 2021
Afternoon event, times to be confirmed
Cairns State High School
Corner of Sheridan and Upwards Streets
Minimum age for competition is 30 years. Age is determined as at 31 December 2021.
30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ (subject to change by the Competition Manager)
Sport Fee: $10 per event
Games Registration Fee: $69 per person in addition to sport fee.
- Standard Shiai
- Ne Waza only
- Other events to be determined
- We welcome special needs competitors in ALL categories and events
- We aim to accommodate all players by being flexible and understanding in ALL events and categories
- Rules will be as per the International Judo Federation sporting code.
- All competitors must be JFA or IJF registered and insured
- The competition is presented by Cairns Judo Club
Cairns Judo Club
Sport Coordinator: Xavier Barker
Phone: 0433 994 182