Compete on the Reef
Registrations to 'Compete on the Reef' at the 2021 Great Barrier Reef Masters Games are now OPEN. To register click the orange REGISTER NOW button. For any assistance please call (07) 4044 3090.
Q: What should I register for?
I am playing a sport
All sports participants pay the Games Registration fee and a Sports fee. Although more sports may be entered, only one Games Registration fee is applicable.
Registration fees include accreditation to the Games, exclusive entry into the nightly social hub and entertainment program, souvenir booklet, games backpack and cap, exclusive dining offers, newsletter and winning medals.
Sports fees include all costs associated to play the sport of your choice (venue hire, equipment hire, first aid etc) and vary sport to sport. Check your chosen sports page for their specific Sport fees.
Sports and Games Registration fees are processed at the same time in your booking.
I am a Non-Playing Official
For coaches, managers, referees, scorers, trainers or support staff who wish to be eligible for a medal in the event their team wins but are not playing in the competition. Registration fees include accreditation to the Games, exclusive entry into the nightly social hub and entertainment program, souvenir booklet, games backpack and cap, exclusive offers, newsletter and winning medals.
To register as a Non-Playing official please register in the same way as your sports participant and select 'Non-Playing Official' as your sport.
I am a Supporter
A Supporter is a person who wants to experience the fun and atmosphere of the Games, without playing in any sporting competition. The Supporter fee entitles you to accreditation to the Games with exclusive entry into the nightly social hub and entertainment program.
Games Registration Fees
|Sports Entrant Super Early Bird (includes an incentive until 31 December 2020)||$69.00|
|Sports Entrant Early Bird (until 31 March 2019)||$69.00|
|Sports Entrant General (from 1 April 2019)||$89.00|
Things you need to know
- The minimum age requirement for the majority of sports participants is 35 years. Please check your sport for specific details.
- Online entries only are accepted.
- Registrations are not confirmed until payment is made (bookings are held for a maximum 14 days).
- Credit card or debit card (MasterCard and Visa Card) are the only available method of payment.
- You must read and accept the Terms and Conditions before entering.
- Before entering, please read the sports information for your chosen sport/s so you are aware of the general sports details including sport fee, competition dates and entry requirements.
- Refunds only available as per Terms and Conditions.
- A $20 administration fee will be charged from 1 March 2020 for any entrant fully withdrawing from the Games.
- All fees include GST.
- Registrations close Thursday 13 May 2021.
- Accreditations must be collected from the Rego Hub (location TBC) from Tuesday 18 May onwards - prior to the start of your competition.