Saturday 25 May 2019
Sunday 26 May 2019 (if required due to number of teams)
Games will commence at 2pm and depend on team numbers. Full program will be released at a later date.
44 Mann Street, Westcourt
Minimum age for competition is 35 years. Age is determined at first day of competition 24 May 2019
Sport fee per team = no fee!
Games Registration Fee: $88 per person
- Men’s competition
- Teams must consist of a minimum 11 players (unlimited subs)
- Each match will consist of 2 x 15 minute halves
- All teams must be available to play at any time during the competition.
- The tournament will be structured as round robin matches
- All teams must supply their team colours at the time of registration. If you are the team captain, once you have created your team in the system please email the team colour to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The competition will be conducted under the NRL Masters over 35 Rules.
- Players are covered under NRL Masters carnival and gala days insurance, forms to be filled out by each player upon arrival at event
- The competition is presented by Rugby League FNQ Masters and supported by QRL and NRL.
- Click here for the NRL Masters rules
Convenor: Robert McDougall
Phone: 0407 740 003